Posted by: Frank | July 5, 2018

Frank blogged on July 05, 2018 at 04:38PM

Micro.blog has a setting that I’ve been using that sends a copy of my content to a Github repo, and if that repo is configured for Github pages then you basically end up with a second copy of your micro.blog site.

When I changed the theme for this blog the Jekyll build at Github started to fail. Every time I post something here I was getting error messages from Github. So, this afternoon I’ve been trying to fix the problem, deciding to just remove all the contents in Github and start over.

Unfortunately, now that I have removed everything, and even generated a new access token, nothing is transferring from here to there. I don’t know whether I broke something over perhaps exceeded some time of commit limit on a public repo.

from Frank McPherson’s Web Notes https://ift.tt/2zbSLjx
via IFTTT

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: